Jason C. Otto B.Sc., AACI, P.App.
Memberships and Affiliations
Accredited Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada, [AACI], Certificate No. 4308
Broker of Record of the Real Estate Council of Ontario, Certificate No. 4711302
Member of the Ontario Expropriation Association
Appraisal & Real Estate Analysis Program, University of British Columbia
Continual upgrading & voluntary recertification by the Appraisal Institute of Canada & Real Estate Council of Ontario
Bachelors of Science (Hons.), North Central University, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Overview of Professional Experience
- Currently, an independent real estate analyst in Southwestern Ontario, since 2000.
- Senior Appraiser for a major appraisal firm in London, Ont., since 2010.
- Licensed with the Real Estate Council of Ontario since 2000.
- Extensive Right-of-Way and easement assignments for Ministry of Transportation (Hwys 11/17, 69, 60) and Ontario Power Generation.
- Chapter Chair, Appraisal Institute of Canada (London Chapter)
Active in the appraisal industry since 1999, Jason is a designated member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada [AACI]. Jason is a graduate of North Central University (Minnesota, USA), with a B.Sc., and a member of the Ontario Expropriation Association. He has a broad range of experience including standard commercial, multi-family & industrial property types, as well more specialized risk management reviews for mortgage portfolios, and replacement costing for insurance & condominium reserve fund studies, and expropriation. He has been qualified by the courts, and has given testimony, as an expert witness for the appraisal of commercial real estate in the Province of Ontario.
In addition, Jason has a black belt in Karate (Shorin-Ryu), volunteers with the Navy League of Canada, and is a past volunteer of Victim Services of Middlesex County and the Middlesex-London Health Unit.Call Jason at (519) 432-2232 x22